Automated production, packaging and palletizing line, multi-product and multi-format
The Didactic Factory teams from ERM Automatismes visited the CFAI in Valence in the Drôme region in France. They installed an Ermaflex line.
ErmaFlex is an automated didactic line for multi-product and multi-format manufacturing, packaging and palletising. It offers a flexible, efficient solution. It consists of autonomous, modular systems that can operate independently, making it easy to adapt to the specific needs of each product. Whether for manufacturing, packaging or palletising, ErmaFlex offers a complete and versatile solution that improves efficiency, reduces costs and ensures consistent quality.
ErmaFlex line composition
The ErmaFlex training line at the CFAI in Valence is equipped with the following systems:
- Rotary table: to feed the conveyor of the Polyprod or the dosing machine with jars/flasks.
- Polyprod: an automated system for dosing liquid, pasty, semi-pasty or granulated products into pots/flasks and capping the pots/flasks.
- A case-packing unit: for packing items into cartons.
- A robotic cell: Built around a Kuka robot, it packs the various components.
- Case packer: to pack the various trays into large cartons.
- A palletising unit: Built around a Kuka robot, this positions the cartons on the pallets.
- Multitec: for stacking and destacking pallets.
- Dynamic vertical store: for order preparation.
- A mobile robot: For learning about mobile robotics and programming.
- Supervision software: To control the line using animated synoptics.
The ErmaFlex line can be adapted to a wide range of problems in all sectors of production activity. It can be used for a variety of products, including granules, liquids and semi-pastes, and is available in a range of formats: jars, bottles, cartons and trays.
Its instant start-up makes it easy to prepare for operations.