To develop learning in total immersion and under real conditions
Didactic solutions : Didactic Factory
The industry of the future : A strategic development challenge
It has become essential to train operators, technicians and engineers capable of mastering today’s production tools and meeting tomorrow’s technical and technological challenges
Our teaching lines
- ErmaSmart is an educational production line made up of autonomous, modular systems that can operate separately.
- ErmaSmart is mobile and easy to move around.
- Customers are free to assemble their own line to suit their needs and budget.
- ErmaSmart line can be used to teach production control/management, industrial maintenance and automation/robotics.
- Ermaflex is an educational production line made up of autonomous, modular systems that can operate separately.
- Customers are free to build their own line to suit their needs and budget.
- Ermaflex line uses electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical technologies.
- Ermaflex can be used to teach production control/management, industrial maintenance and automation/robotics.
- ErmaLean is an open-ended workshop that enables learners to be confronted with realistic industrial situations (assembly of a mechatronic assembly) and to carry out learning activities involving the application of continuous improvement tools and methodologies as practised in an industrial environment.
- The apprenticeship is based on alternating production phases and performance analysis periods, which are sources of analysis using Lean and Six Sigma tools. The application of these changes enables the objectives expected by the customer in terms of quality, cost and lead time to be achieved.
- Deploying ErmaLean requires a minimum workshop area of 100 m² for the various set-up configurations required for the activities.
- Regulflex is an innovative concept for teaching process control, instrumentation and regulation. The concept is based on the use of a real process (production of carbonated soft drinks) to provide a practical setting.
- Students work on the different parts of the manufacturing process.
- Modular system enabling each module to operate independently (stand-alone mode) or interconnected with the others (process mode).
- These systems can be used to implement simple and/or complex control systems.